- “Interkulturelle/interreligiöse Herausforderungen für die Klinikseelsorge”. Workshop at the Annual Meeting of the Academy of Ethics in Medicine, Frankfurt, 9/24/2015.
- “Welche Rolle spielen Religion und Kulturen im bioethischen Diskurs?” Panel at the Annual Meeting of the Academy of Ethics in Medicine, Frankfurt, 9/24/2015.
- “The Political Dimension of Laudato Si’.” Invited Speaker at Laudato Si’ @ LUC. Loyola University Chicago, September 2015.
- “The Role of Illness Narratives in Ethical Counseling.” Invited Plenary Speaker at the International Conference: Illness Narratives in Practice, University of Freiburg, June 2015.
- “Moral Enhancement, Biopolitics, and the Question of Moral Life” Invited Speaker at the international conference on: Bare Life and Moral Life, Madrid (SLU), June 2015.
- “Misrecognition and Recognition – A Necessary Conversation Between Critical Theory and Phenomenology.” Keynote at the 8th International Critical Theory Conference, Rome, May 2015.
- “Catholic Social Thought.” Response paper given at the International Concilium Symposium- “Journeys of Liberation: Joys and Hopes for the Future.” May 2015.
- “The New Culture of Security and Surveillance: Ethical Challenges.” Paper given at the Society of Christian Ethics Annual Meeting. January 2015.
- “Security and Surveillance: Ethical Challenges.” Trinity College Dublin January 2015.
- “Kinder ohne Geschichte.” University Clinic, Netzwerk „Abschiedskultur“, Mainz, June 2015.
- “Theology, Ethics, and the Holocaust.” Invited Panel Member for Panel Looking at the connection of History and Memory. Loyola University Chicago, April 2015.
- Panel Moderator. Conference title: Still Guests in Our Own House? Women and the Church since Vatican II. Loyola University Chicago, November 7, 2015.